We are looking for a person that can perform business analysis tasks and work as a proxy-product owner in the on-going FinTech project. The project is a crowd-lending (both B2B and B2C oriented), web-based platform, currently operating in the EU market. Strategic goals set for the platform are: its transformation to a SaaS platform and expansion to new markets (possibly, African countries).
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst/Product Manager/Proxy-product Owner in a software development company
- 2+ years in fintech products (investments, B2B/B2C lending, crowd-lending)
- Participation in upsales and discovery phases
- Understanding of business requirements and how they traced to system requirements
- Ability to operate with requirements of different level of detail and clarity
- Ability to define MVP and suggest multiple solution options
- Requirements modeling techniques (ERD, Class diagram, Context diagram, Activity diagram, Use-case diagram, State diagram)
- Requirements prioritization techniques
- Effective communication and facilitation skills (English: Upper-intermediate or higher)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of different SDLC
- Experience in on-site discovery phases
- Experience with SaaS implementation
- Experience working with Balsamiq, Figma or any other wireframe tools
- Specification of business vision
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, modeling and specification
- Scope decomposition and solution options preparations
- Stakeholders management, dealing with conflict requirements
- Lead product roadmap and backlog development respecting the deadlines
- Conduct groomings and support team
- Manage change requests
- Manage development team, follow scrum ceremonies
- Work with motivated professionals
- Continuous performance reviews and appropriate changes in your compensation package
- Professional growth and support of your personal improvement goals
- Medical insurance
We would like to draw your attention that our main goal is to provide the customer with what they really need versus what they want. This is why first of all we need you to focus on business requirements and scope baselining from the very beginning of the product elaboration.
You will work closely with the Customer’s stakeholders (product owner, board members) and the engineering team from Anadea (currently the team consists of backend and frontend engineers, QA, designer, delivery manager, 8 people in total).
Benefits & Perks
We create an environment that improves not only professional but also personal skills: informal events, joint celebrations, public activities.
Free lunches - We treat you with lunches and optimize your time for yourself.
Insurance - We care about your health and precautions.
Entertainment - We offer participation in conceptual events: sports, holidays, trainings.