Front End Developer
Location: Dnipro, Kyiv, Kharkiv (Ukraine), Minsk (Belarus)
- At least 1+ years of experience as FrontEnd Developer
- Good knowledge of native JS including newest possibilities of ES 6,7,8
- Experience with React
- Good knowledge of HTML and methodology of work with it
- Unit-tests and understanding of testing tool
- CSS3 (Less, Sass, PostCss)
- Interaction with RESTful web-service
- Experience of the command-line tools UNIX
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Agile methodology
- Basic knowledge of server-side
- Understanding and using the principles of OOP and FP
- Experience in working with Webpack and other assembly systems
- GraphQL, Apollo Client
- Make business and technical decisions
- Direct communication with client representatives
- Create solid, well-tested front-end code
- Work with motivated professionals
- Continuous performance reviews and appropriate changes in your compensation package
- You can influence the technology choice
- Professional growth and support of your personal improvement goals
- Corporate lunches
- Medical insurance
Benefits & Perks
We create an environment that improves not only professional but also personal skills: informal events, joint celebrations, public activities.
Free lunches - We treat you with lunches and optimize your time for yourself.
Insurance - We care about your health and precautions.
Entertainment - We offer participation in conceptual events: sports, holidays, trainings.