- 2+ years experience in iOS development
- Knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Knowledge OOP and programming patterns
- Knowledge and using Protocol-Oriented programming
- Knowledge and using basic architectural patterns (clean architecture, MVVM)
- Understanding and using dependency managers
- Experience with using git and has an understanding about git-flow
- Understanding and using automatic testing (XCUnitTests, XCTUITests)
- Understanding of profiling applications
- Experience with using other tools (fastlane, swiftlint, etc)
- Spoken English (Intermediate+)
Nice to have
- Experience with SwiftUI/Combine
- Understanding the principles of FP and FRP (ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, etc.)
- Experience with cross-platform (Flutter, ReactNative)
- Knowledge of other related areas Android, RoR, Django, React.Js etc.
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives
- Work on clients requirements, technology needs
- Application development, coding & documentation
- Application unit testing and support
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Work with motivated professionals
- Continuous performance reviews and appropriate changes in your compensation package
- Professional growth and support of your personal improvement goals
- Medical insurance
Benefits & Perks
We create an environment that improves not only professional but also personal skills: informal events, joint celebrations, public activities.
Free lunches - We treat you with lunches and optimize your time for yourself.
Insurance - We care about your health and precautions.
Entertainment - We offer participation in conceptual events: sports, holidays, trainings.